Tuesday, June 24, 2008

test 3

Quick update, I took test 3 today in my pre-cal course. This test will determine whether or not I drop the course this Thursday and have to repeat it in two weeks at the start of Summer II. I felt good about the test. I didn't study for it as much as I would've liked, and that's mostly my fault, but I still felt good about it. I actually knew how to do all the problems (unlike test 1) and I had time to complete all the problems (unlike test 2). I expect my best grade of the 3 so far, but considering even a 52 would be my best so far, that's not saying much. I need to get at least like an 80 to consider not dropping. I'll get the test back tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

This teacher is still wildly frustrating. I went to talk to him during his office hours yesterday to express my concerns for my grade and the difficulty level of his course. He pretty much just disagreed with all my arguments saying it really ISN'T that complex and I really SHOULDN'T be having a hard time if I'm doing the homework. What a joke. I mostly wanted to see if he had copies of tests he'd administered in previous semesters covering the same coursework (an equivalent test 3 with different questions) that I could study from, to which he replied that he didn't keep old tests. Useless...

No comments: