Sunday, September 30, 2007

cowboys



The Cowboys are having an amazing season so far. Today they went 4-0. I'm not a NFL fanatic, I don't keep up with all the stats or have my own fantasy team or anything like that but I can recognize an amazing team when I see it. Every single game I've watched this season has impressed me more and more. Tony Romo is making play after play and is dodging 9 out of 10 sacks and still making a first down out of it. At first it was just impressive because of how badly Drew Bledsoe was doing before he got pulled. Now it's been consistent enough that I'm beginning to think he'll be leading this team to another super bowl very soon.

On top of Romo, our defense is outstanding. We've just made every offensive team we've played against so far look stupid. The quarterbacks are throwing pick after pick, turn overs, sacks. I've felt bad for the quarterbacks of the last few games, having to live down a performance like that. Marc Bulger got taken out the last quarter because the defense was pounding him so much. Rex Grossman didn't even play this week after last week's performance against our defense (though I hear their second string QB didn't do so hot either).

I have a feeling our game against New England in two weeks will be a big one. We'll probably still be undefeated, they'll probably still be undefeated. I'm holding my breath.

No comments: