Friday, October 12, 2007

heroes oct 8


**SPOILER ALERT**

Oh man...serious business. So 1) Why did Candice save Sylar? Who does she work for? I thought she worked for the old mob boss whatever his name was, but he died so what in the world. 2) Hah she really was fat and ugly like I thought we would see last season when Nikki knocked her out. But is she dead or just knocked out? Because after he hit her, she was still concious, but after the commercial he was pulling glass out of her neck? And she looked dead? Did Sylar forget that he has to cut people's heads open and inspect their brains to be able to take their powers? Least we know he's still a jerk.

So I guess my impressions about West were wrong, it seems like he's an alright kid, albeit a little creepy. Though it does look like he's going to turn Claire against her dad. But I thought Claire knew her Dad used to work for the company and what he did. So much I don't remember about the first season. I wonder if Mr Bennett really will die.

And whats with new Peter? Why does he have a buzz cut and always has his shirt off any chance he gets. When he was trying to make his powers work it reminded me of Spiderman, "Go web!" lol. Least he can still score when he shoots, amirite?

Matt Parkman is still a joke, Mohinder is going to get caught, and Maya and Alejandro are just nuts. They need to just get to America and figure out a point to their lives other than running and killing people, and then bringing them back to life. Patooie I say.

What does Hiro intend to do by staying in Japan? I think he's going to usurp Kensei and teleport him thousands of miles away, so he can take the girl. Bam! Hiro's gunna get a spine.

I kinda expect DL to be dead, though its kinda sad. I wish Micah had died instead of DL, he's still just as bad as he was last season. He's the worst actor on the show and I hate him for it. Is that creepy black lady DL mom? She looks different, and a whole lot creepier. Why does Nikki think this company can cure her? Is that why they want Mohinder? To eventually refine the virus to not kill these people, but leech their powers away? In my opinion, Nikki needs to embrace Jessica, they could be good friends!

When I was watching the first season, I didn't start until like episode 18, so I got to watch them all back to back. Watching them 1 at a time, once a week, is painfully agonizing. I liked it better when all I had to do to stifle my curiosity was click "next episode". Bah!

::EDIT:: On closer look at the picture header, I see that DL is in it. It wouldn't mean much except that Maya and Alejandro are in it, meaning it's a picture of the heroes in season 2, which makes it more significant that DL is there. Maybe he's not really dead?

1 comment:

Steve said...

Here's some food for thought if you didn't notice it. I need to watch the first season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-v6kMl9Rw