Wednesday, October 10, 2007

wing stop


So Wing Stop is a wings restaurant we have here in Dallas and I believe many other parts of the nation. I have a beef to contend with Wing Stop, but first I should state that I love them just the same. It is my opinion that this place is amazing, simply amazing. They do an amazing job on their wings and flavors. Their fries are delicious, albeit a little soggy by the time you eat them (they sit in a bag full of steam until you take them out), and their ranch is just about the best ranch I've ever had in my life. They are a bit pricey but I'll be damned if they don't just hit the spot sometimes.

That being said, I went to Wing Stop today because I had a strong craving for wings after working out. I got my usual 10-piece combo and went home to eat. When I got home and started eating, I found the jerks had given me 8 leg pieces and only 2 wing pieces! Now, some might argue that both selections are appealing in different ways, but not to me. I think the wing pieces have way more meat than legs, less bone, less cartilage, are easier to dip, and just generally easier to eat. So you can imagine my frustration at getting 8 of 10 leg pieces. I mean it's called WING Stop, not LEG Stop, amirite?

I'm going to try and request all leg pieces next time....buncha jerks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wingstop does NOT serve leg portions. The upper part of the wing resembles a drumstick but us much smaller. The lower part of the wing is referred to as the flat. The tips are discarded at the processing plant so they only get the upper portion (drummy) and lower portion (flat). If you prefer the flat part then request all flats when you order. They will be more than happy to make the order this way.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!